for DayCare Centers
901 - Layout and
- The play area shall be enclosed and provide at least 75 square feet
per child present on the playground.
- There shall be an emergency exit from the play area, far enough
from the building to provide a safe exit in the event of fire.
- The area shall be well drained.
- There shall be outside play equipment and experiences appropriate
for the age and number of children using the playground.
- Separate play areas or time schedules shall be provided if infants
and toddlers share playgrounds with older children.