SUBMISSION OF NEW APPLICATION
(a) A licensee shall file a new Application Booklet (LIC 281A [12/96]) and
supporting documents as specified in Section 101169 whenever there is a proposed
change of any of the following types:
(b) When a licensee proposes a change in capacity, a change in the number of nonambulatory
children or a change in location, the licensee may, in lieu of filing an entirely
new LIC 281A (12/96) and supporting documents as specified in Section 101169,
transfer documents from an existing application to a new application. In such
a case,4 the new application documents must include:
- (1) Child care center category.
- (A) Notwithstanding (a) and (a)(l) above, a licensee wishing to add
a toddler component to its existing preschool or infant care program shall
submit an amended application as specified in Section 101169(a)(1)(A).
The toddler program component is considered an extension of the preschool
or infant care license.
- (2) Sale or transfer of the majority of stock.
- (3) Separating from a parent company.
- (4) Merger with another company.
- (5) Change of licensee.
HANDBOOK BEGINS HERE
- (1) An Application for a Child Day Care Center License (LIC 200A [12/92]).
- (2) A Fire clearance, if necessary.
- (3) An update of existing application documents affected by the change,
as determined by the Department.
(c) Licensees who transfer documents from an existing application to a new
application, as specified Section 101185(b) above, may pay a reduced application
fee. For reduced fee information, please -use Section 101187.
HANDBOOK ENDS HERE
(d) A new LIC 281A (12/96) and supporting documents as specified in Section
101169 shall be filed whenever an applicant fails to complete a new application
within the time limit required by Section 101178(a) if the applicant chooses
to continue the application process.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 1596.81, Health and Safety Code. Reference:
Sections 1596.72, 1596.73, 1596.81, 1596.955 and 1596.956, Health and Safety