PDA

View Full Version : The Sound of Sleeping Children

SilverSabre25
08-15-2011, 11:21 AM
is NOT "Giggle, giggle cackle screech giggle! Sing yell chatter giggle screech!"

Nosireebob, it is not. The sound of sleeping children is decidedly quieter. And it's one hour earlier than nap usually ends. Joy. Do I leave them, or get them up?

*sigh* I know I have to get them up, but really, I don't want to.

littlemommy
08-15-2011, 11:24 AM
We bumped naptime up an hour today. All the kids have been whiny and laying around. Everyone went to sleep sooo easy! I have 2 girls that usually roll and roll and roll, but today they went to sleep like angels!

I know that feeling of not wanting to wake them up. If it was a stormy night the night before, I let everyone sleep a little longer. Today is one of those days.

PitterPatter
08-15-2011, 11:37 AM
is NOT "Giggle, giggle cackle screech giggle! Sing yell chatter giggle screech!"

Nosireebob, it is not. The sound of sleeping children is decidedly quieter. And it's one hour earlier than nap usually ends. Joy. Do I leave them, or get them up?

*sigh* I know I have to get them up, but really, I don't want to.

I felt like I was reading a Dr Suess book for a min! :lol:

Good for u to have some peace and quiet! On a Monday too!! WOW!

beachgrl
08-15-2011, 12:07 PM
I have a lil guy asleep now who I know has to get up but his sister and I have been enjoying the peace and quiet and she is dreading when I get him up..plus this guy is always super cranky when he first gets up but it must be done, so alas..my quietness is about to be changed!

CheekyChick
08-15-2011, 12:13 PM
"Giggle, giggle cackle screech giggle! Sing yell chatter giggle screech!"

Ugh. Those are the sounds I hear every day. :(

sharlan
08-15-2011, 01:40 PM
My 3 yo is asleep. Can we say H E A V E N?