PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ideas for playroom? Check this out!

Michelle
02-02-2012, 10:40 AM
http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2009/07/its-playroom-with-treeclimbing-wall.html

I'm in love and my budget is already in trouble!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DaycareMama
02-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Oh my gosh..... I would LOVE THAT!!

MsMe
02-02-2012, 10:48 AM
:eek:it's cute, but at the same time I see it as my worst daycare nightmare!!!!!

It would be nice for a couple of girls but it would be a disaster at my daycare!!

it was fun to look at!!! thanks for sharing:)

Michelle
02-02-2012, 10:57 AM
yea, I don't like the monkey bars on the ceiling, but I love the stage, store, and the 2 story playhouse as long as it's big enough for an adult to go up there. My dh doesn't like it because of the hiding spots.

I just think it's so cool, I found it when looking for ideas on how to make a reading tree in the corner of our playroom. I don't want to do the leaf's from ikea because everyone is doing that around here. I want something original.

MsMe
02-02-2012, 11:04 AM
I didn't think it looked big enought for an adult to do much of anything in....and my toddler girls would tumble down those little stairs. All I can think about is littles gettinginto an argument in there and no being able to pull them apart quickly...oh the biting that would happen in there!!

I have a tree painted floor to celing in the corner of my main room I love it!

Michelle
02-02-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm looking for how to make a floor to ceiling tree like out of batting and material, and leaves that come out across the ceiling. I was thinking like a big plastic pipe from home depot for the trunk, but I'm lost for what to use for the bark like look ... I am not using paper mache or any paper for obvious reasons.

JennyBear
02-02-2012, 12:07 PM
That's so cool!! I agree about the monkey bars on the ceiling but everything else is just so adorable! Wish I could have something like this.

Countrygal
02-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Oh, wow! That is just plain AWESOME!!!!

Heidi
02-02-2012, 12:17 PM
:eek:it's cute, but at the same time I see it as my worst daycare nightmare!!!!!

It would be nice for a couple of girls but it would be a disaster at my daycare!!

it was fun to look at!!! thanks for sharing:)

YES!

At first I thought "OH HOW COOL! I WOULD LOVE THAT"

uhhhhh

My next thought was fingers+door=big distaster :eek:

Then, I thought...gee what could my dear, darling children possibly launch out that window?

Thanks for sharing that anyway, Michelle! Some of us will just have to dare to dream! :)