Daycare.com Forum

Daycare.com Forum (https://www.daycare.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daycare Center and Family Home Forum (https://www.daycare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Apps for Daycare Providers (https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40940)

Lilbutterflie 01-24-2012 07:30 AM

Apps for Daycare Providers

I just recently joined the world of smartphones, I got a droid. I am loving it; but wondering if you all have some great apps you've found that come in handy for daycare! Please share!

I want an app that would fill out my Daily Reports for parents (the ones where you record their eating/sleeping/pooping all day and give to parents); and then with the click of a button I want it to email or print it. Or it would be really wonderful if Minute Menu would make an app too! Can you imagine how nice it would be to go run errands, pick up something for the daycare, and record the expense onto Minute Menu without having to remind yourself when you get home?!

lil angels 01-24-2012 08:18 AM

Daycare tracker does the daily sheets and you can email them. It I am on an iPad so not sure if if works will android or not.

MichellesKiddos 01-24-2012 01:34 PM

I know there is an MMK app for the iPhone, so i'm guessing there would be one for the droid as well? I would just go in to the market place and do a search for one from your phone.

Lilbutterflie 01-24-2012 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by MichellesKiddos:
I know there is an MMK app for the iPhone, so i'm guessing there would be one for the droid as well? I would just go in to the market place and do a search for one from your phone.

I got so excited when I read this! I searched for it right away. For Droids, the Minute Menu app is called Kids2go. However, it says I cannot use it b/c my account at Minute Menu is not the right type. I think it's because I don't use it for the Food Program. I'm bummed. :(

Unregistered 06-18-2013 10:37 AM

DailyConnect is a great daycare app for Android.

Childminder 06-18-2013 11:41 AM

I was excited to hear that MMK is available as an app but quickly became disappointed after just a couple of days. You are very limited as to what you can do on it. It takes less time to boot up my desktop to record all of the info than what it takes to use the app.:(

jly 06-18-2013 04:40 PM

baby connect seems like a really good one. haven't tried it yet, as I am still in the research phase as well. but after looking at their site and viewing samples of the app, it is most likely the app I'll use.

Kym2098 06-19-2013 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by jly:
baby connect seems like a really good one. haven't tried it yet, as I am still in the research phase as well. but after looking at their site and viewing samples of the app, it is most likely the app I'll use.

I use the baby connect app, I have daycare parents that bought it for me as they use it. It's really useful for infants!

Sophies mom 10-09-2019 12:51 PM

daycare app

I used myKidzDay app. It can do daily sheets, messages to parents, pictures, videos, enrollment and attendance tracking etc. You can get free trial