View Single Post
Chickenhauler 12:50 AM 09-14-2009
Sounds like grandpa needs to remove his cranium from his rectum and put a little more effort forth to get this generation raised right....he's probably not going to be around or able to try it with the third generation.

What I'm saying is, if grandpa is raising this kid the same way he raised the one who brought this one into the world, maybe he should reassess his child rearing techniques so he doesn't get stuck raising the next batch.

As far as boys stuttering more than girls, I'm not a scientist, but it got me thinking.....I've never seen a little girl stutter, but have seen more than a few boys who stutter. That doesn't mean that a boy should stutter, but it makes me wonder about that.............?

I do know this-possessing a penis does not cause a stutter....I've had one for years, and never stuttered.

If he isn't getting his shots ( I think I recall you saying this in the past), the public school system is the best thing for him-they won't allow him in the front door without immunizations and proof of them, which requires a doctor visit.