View Single Post
Unregistered 03:57 AM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
It is funny that you mention that "all you providers" think this way about parents! Sounds too me like you are the one being judgemental about all of us providers!!! You have not heard all of our opinions nor did anyone say anything about "all parents" wanting to to put their children to bed at 5pm. If you don't like your provider you can find a new one. I just feel bad for whoever it is since you seem to have quite a bit of anger towards providers in general. Good luck with that!
Not all of them...just the ones on this forum. I have a good relationship with my provider (we can talk stuff out even if we dont always agree). I never thought this way until I came here and saw how most of the providers on here just blame everything on that parents dont care and they are the ones really taking care of our kids. My provider doesnt act like that. In my original post I was simply stating a situation that was happening, but look what happened? The providers on here automatically assumed I was a bad parent and it was something im doing wrong and talk about how much tougher theyre job is than mine? Come on? lol