View Single Post
itlw8 03:30 PM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:

I guess I dont understand why the toys/rooms can't be disinfected right after the children leave? How is this any different from a parent who leaves work to pick up their child, but has to turn their lap top on once they walk in the door to finish up something that they needed done that day? (which I have to do daily) We all have a tough job to do...why can't that just be the way it is? Instead of what I see in this forum that parents do nothing all day, don't care about their children and just drop them off at daycare to be a burden on all you providers so you can complain about what you choose to do?

Well I work 10 1/2 hour days so parents can work 8 hour days, take a lunch break ,and drive 2 and from work. I get no lunch break, no morning break, nothing. If I want to go to the bathroom I need to hear them at all times or wait until they are asleep. Nap time is the only time

Why do I not sanitize all toys daily? Well to remove all toys from the shelves. Wash rinse , sanitize and then let air dry before replacing on the shelves. takes about 3 hours then the regular cleaning and prep for the next day. Well my family would like to eat before 10 PM and you would have one burnt out tired provider if I needed to work 15 hour days before I even started taking care of my own family.

I love my work but If I needed to work 75 hours a week I would not like it very long would I? If you are doing 7 hours af paperwork on your laptop each evening I bet even you could use a nap.