View Single Post
Blackcat31 11:27 AM 07-24-2012
Originally Posted by Meyou:
I'd like to see some of the research if you have links available.

I have never heard of unvaccinated children having less developed immune systems. In fact I've heard the opposite. Most vaccines temporarily suppress the immune system.
According to Dr Dave Mihalovic, a naturopathic doctor who specializes in vaccine research:

"The emerging generation of unvaccinated children will be among the healthiest in the world"

http://deretornoacasa.wordpress.com/...-unvaccinated/

From everything I have read (not just this thread but other info too) vaccinating our children is a personal choice and depending on which side of the fence you are on, the research you believe and choose to take as real is also a choice.

Obviously if you are pro-vax, then it isn't too hard to find evidence/reasearch that supports your choice, just as there is plenty of evidence/research to the polar opposite.

I think whether a child is vaccinated or not should be up to the parent and the parent should also assume the responsibilty of educating themselves in any manner they should feel appropriate and not simply let others lead them or be part of the mainstream group just because it is the "in" thing to do.

Find the right thing for YOU and YOUR children and do what YOU feel is necessary.