View Single Post
Cat Herder 04:56 AM 09-07-2011
You have a beautiful space!!!!

I have a few "out of the box" ideas and a couple tried and true:

Have you thought about attending local elementary schools open houses, plays, concerts or volunteering? It is good for people to know your face. Same with fast food restaurants, playgrounds, City parks, Library's and volunteering in a Church Nursery.

I have gotten a quite a few clients that way...just by their younger child gravitating to me and starting up a conversation with the parents... It is worth a try since even if they don't come, they tend to recall you when their friend is looking.

Have you thought about making up a few of those gift baskets and dropping them off in your local Elementary Schools Teachers Break rooms with a card that says "Have a Great New School Year" with a handful of your business cards? (add chocolates )

Have you contacted your CCR&R? They like to know who has openings so they can refer folks over. They get many parent calls a day and could be very helpful to you.

Have you asked to have your flier/business cards placed in the breakrooms of your local discount stores, mills, factories, hospitals, grocery stores or pediatrician offices?

My pediatrician referred me to several clients because he knew my face, the cards were handy and he already had my fax number for immunization forms.. Almost all of my current clients are from Hospital referrals.

#1 rule of marketing... People will always go with who they know, like and trust.