View Single Post
Sumshine 04:25 PM 01-31-2017
Thank you everyone! You are right I shouldn't be apologizing and I shouldn't be sending up a signal that any of this is okay even if it's just me trying to be polite! I will be sure to tell her that it is a huge risk to me and it is not tolerable and next time I will have to terminate care immediately. I try to be "polite" because I can be very mean I used to do debt collection prior to this and I dealt with idiots with a lot of excuses on a daily basis so sometimes my tone isn't always the greatest when I am trying to be straightforward and to the point so I just try my best to be polite but it can come off as me being nice about it.

I still just can't believe this happened! My DS was in daycare from 8 months-2.5 years old. I would never imagine treating my old in-home provider the way that I am being treated in the situation. I probably honestly over communicated with her saying I might be 10 minutes late when I ended up being on time lol! I never not paid her. I came to get my son no questions asked if he was sick. I never expected her to do anything other than care for my son to the best of her abilities!

I really was pretty naive going into this whole day care thing when it came to the parents and unfortunately within only two months of being open I have literally it came across every single issue that gets discussed here on a daily basis between all my parents! Makes it hard for me but I love what I do and I feel I have a lot to offer these kiddos so I will push through it all! On a plus side of all this all of my kids are very wonderful! They take great naps, eat well and play together with ease! Oh and they LOVE all my silly activities and crafts!

I ultimately decided tonight I deserve a glass of wine and a bubble bath and I just bought myself a cool bath rack to hold said wine and it has a place for small candles and my phone! The small joys to help with DCP induced stress! Whatever happens happens and if I have to term then I will. It won't be a huge loss as she's my only SA and I was just telling DH if I can't find another SA for the summer I will term because she needs me to occupy her a lot and gets bored no matter what I try to do for/with her and I can't do that while occupying 5 other Littles who genuinely need me to occupy them.