View Single Post
wdmmom 08:33 AM 05-11-2012
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
The good news is that you know that you do have another coming in the late summer so that's great. Just wondering why you'll wait until after the baby starts to find a 2yo?

You probably have valid reasons for doing it this way but I'd want to start advertising for the 2yo spot now and hope to have it filled and have THAT child acclimated by the time the baby started KWIM? If I didn't find a 2yo by the time the baby started then I'd hold off on finding the 2yo until the baby and I were comfortable with the routine then I'd restart the search.

But who knows. Maybe you want a nice laid back summer
We are only allowed to have 3 babies under 2 so I need to find a new child 2 and older. I've advertised and had 1 bite but I couldn't accommodate their needs.

I figured with 1 being gone for summer (teacher's kid) and 1 leaving right before my vacation, I might as well enjoy a couple/three weeks of quiet, get the new baby going and then start advertising full force. I've found it's much easier in this area to get a kid at the end of summer than the beginning. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully he'll be a lot better than the last one. I don't want another projectile vomiter/colicky baby.