Thread: Own Child's Ill
View Single Post
Unregistered 04:57 AM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Just wondering what others would do when this happens. Yesterday (Sat) my son (22 months) was running a 103 temp most the afternoon and evening, and has a runny nose. Today it hasnt been as high. With him so young I cant separate him all day. I plan on telling parents in the morning as a warning that someone is sick in the house.

I was wondering since he is so young, would others close for the day? Or would you call and tell them you are available to watch kids but my own is ill and their child would be exposed? Or would you just mention something in the morning and leave it at that?
I stopped telling DCP when my kids where sick I was tired of them blaming my kids for there kids getting sick, tired of the well I cant bring my child sick to daycare but you opened when your child was sick, etc.. To me its none of there buisness they are my children not daycare children and I can keep my older 2 seperate as they will stay in there room but youngest is harder to seperate but I always try my best I also lysol and bleach everythin down.