Thread: How Often?
View Single Post
MrsB 11:58 AM 04-09-2012
I definately don't have a schedule IME if I switch them out too much, they tend to focus on a toy too much and it causes too many problems. I store them if I see them get bored with it, or they focus too much on it. I have certain things that are special that I get out if it pertains to our monthly theme. Then they go away at the end of the month and they get switched out with new things for the next monthly theme. I also kind of base it on what level the kids are at, so that the toys are always challenging them. No sense in leaving out a ton of puzzles that they have all mastered. Same with say my princess dresses. My girls are all master princesses and would wear them nonstop all day all the time. So they will get put away for a good chunk of time.

By the way, the princess dresses have been an awesome motivator for potty training the girls. I have 3 that just turned 3 and when I told them they have to use the potty to be able to wear my pretty dresses they are all completely potty trained here at DC. Now home is another story!