View Single Post
Lucy 11:11 AM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by nannyde:
identity is so secret what does that mean? Where did you see me say that?

parents can't even lay eyes on any of the other children You made that up. I didn't say that anywhere.

Again, you've taken this so well and I commend you, but I just cannot fathom your philosophies. Taken WHAT so well? I don't know what you mean.
I won't turn this into a back & forth thing. I'm really commending you for taking all the negative attention well. People (including myself) have strongly disagreed with your methods, and you have not come back in a snarky way. Kudos for that.

The rest, I'm taking perceived meaning of what you have said throughout this whole thread that parents are explicitly NOT allowed in the daycare room(s) and are explicitly NOT allowed to interact with the other kids. Did you not say that you don't want the families to form a relationship? (edited to add a quote from you): "I don't allow the day care parents around the other day care kids." If I have interpreted your incorrectly, I apologize. I really wasn't even going to comment, as I made it clear in an earlier post in this thread, but I broke down and just had to point out that you post pictures of these otherwise seemingly esoteric kids. In all truthfulness, there is obviously a niche for your brand of care, and if it is working, more power to you. Carry on. It's just not for me in any way, shape, or form. But that's neither here nor there, right?