View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:48 AM 02-01-2017
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
She hasn't been picky about messy play that I know of, but she is randomly picky about other things. One time she texted to ask what happened to his head. She texted late on a Friday night. I had no idea anything was wrong with his head. Turned out to be a spot of red paint in his hair and she thought he was bleeding.

Another time she blamed his leg cramps on me not giving him enough water. They have water bottled out all day.
Since it does seem to be clay she has an issue with, could you set him up with some other type of dough or a different activity all together when the other kids use clay.

My DH had a huge issue with Play-doh. The actual brand of Play-doh. He could not tolerate the smell. It literally made him gag and dry heave.

That's why I wondered if it was clay specifically or messy activities that she was upset/picky about.

I guess the only other alternative I see is ask her for a list of materials that are okay/acceptable. I guess I don't see this as any different than parents that pick/choose what items they approve to be applied or used on their child (sun screen/lotions etc)