View Single Post
nannyde 02:53 PM 10-12-2013
I wonder if the baby was given Tylenol before daycare? I wonder if they tested for Benadryl? I wonder what the normal drop off and pick up time was? I wonder how the provider got by with 15 kids during nap by herself? I wonder if they drug tested the other kids? I wonder what brand of children's Tylenol this was with one quarter teaspoon being a lethal dose? I always wonder why so many of the daycare deaths are found at the end of nap? I wonder why a provider would give Tylenol to a fussy five month old instead if just sending him home? I wonder if the provider and her daughter assistant didn't both dose the child and not know the other already did? I wonder what position the child was in and WHY would it have a blanket in bed? I wonder if they are being truthful about the times. I wonder why a provider would receive a baby at 930 am... dose at noon...not put to bed till 1:30 pm knowing the baby would be picked up in 1.25 hrs.

I hope they tested for Benadryl and I hope they can test for the possibility that the baby already had it Tylenol on board. I hope the day comes in my lifetime that Tylenol and Advil are taken off the shelfs and are by prescription only where EVERY dose has to be accounted for and it is SUPER expensive. This would revolutionize children's community health in child care.

Super fishy specially for an experienced provider.