Thread: Daily Sheets
View Single Post
Abigail 04:33 PM 11-30-2010
I want to keep records for infants, but I think I would state in my policies that I will do this until they turn 12 months of age. I still write down everyday when someone takes a bathroom break and if it's a child in diapers I write down dry, wet, or bm on a sheet for my own records as proof of when and how often diapers are changed and bathroom breaks. I certainly can't remember specifics unless I write it down. I would only hand out sheets for infants up to 12 months of age unless the parent requested it. Our menu for breakfast, lunch, and snack is going to be typed, printed, and posted on our bulletin board and one copy is sent home for the month. Oh yeah, infant papers will have the diaper changes and also feeding on them. That is about it. Anything else like funny moments, behavior--good or bad, or anything else is just written at the bottom. This way I save on ink for things that are not written regularly!

I think I will try to make one real quick and see if I like it using pictures of bottles, diapers, and maybe clocks or just leave it blank to fill in the time. I would rather fit 4-6 on a sheet and make them cute for parents to easily look at without looking too much.

I'm still working on making a cute and simple one and changed my mind. I found one (after the fact I spent an hour on mine) and like it so I will keep tinkering with mine. http://tiny-tales.com/blog/wp-conten...filled-out.jpg