View Single Post
MrsSteinel'sHouse 10:16 AM 11-12-2013
this thread has brought up a lot of items.
Parents today- yes, I do not think they are prepared for leaving their children in childcare. (a larger number are not prepared to be parents!)
Issues I have been having lately. Lack of disciplining of their princesses at home. They do not want to grow their children up! They keep their bottles, binks, and diapers foreeevveeerrrr! They don't want their kidos wiping their own bottoms. They carry 4 yr olds that are almost as big as they are! They do not teach them to do things for themselves but they want them to know all their letters and start to read but they can't wipe their own bum or put on their own jacket!
Water- I do not leave cups out either- believe me I have to not sit my cup anywhere where kids can reach because the twins will grab it and drink (even coffee!) I give them milk with meals. I keep dixie cups for in between water. During the winter- not as much water. In the summer a lot more water. Whenever we come in from outside I offer water. We drink and toss the cups. Even my 1 yr olds can drink water from a dixie cup.