View Single Post
Cat Herder 11:39 AM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by jen:
I guess that is what I am wrestling with too..my options as they stand. Such is life. I do enjoy my day, and when it is snowing like mad or freezing cold, I am THRILLED that I don't have to leave the house! There are lots of upsides. Maybe I have the beginning of empty nest syndrome...my oldest is going to be a Sr. next year. If there is one thing I could get my 55+ hour a week daycare parents to understand its this: They REALLY do grow up way too fast. It seems like just yesterday I was looking at this little baby thinking, "OH MY GOD! Who in the world thought it was OK for me to have a baby! What if I screw it up! OMG!!!!!!!" LOL! I was 28 and still totally freaked out! They are just the best things ever.
I hear you!!! I am constantly feeling like I am racing a clock... I had so many things I wanted to do with them, so many things I wanted to teach them.. I "only" have 6 more years in my mind to show them everything... I am so far behind....stress, stress, guilt, guilt...

Rational, NO...but do I feel it....OH, YEAH!!! I think they call it "Motherhood" ?