View Single Post
Chickenhauler 10:58 PM 01-14-2010
Originally Posted by gbcc:
Oh, I had a hard time keeping the thoughts to myself but I don't want them getting an ego trip and making it even more difficult. So, I have to spend more money while they keep me from getting my lisence and making any darn money.

I have to go purchase another 2 ft to cover the gap but according to zoning, that will probably require another court hearing and another month and a half wait.
Call your county commissioner and ask them that since trying to earn a living is impossible here, where do you need to go to get on welfare?

We got the runaround with licensing for a while, excuses, delays, feet dragging, "emergencies", repeated canceled inspections, etc.

Go up and above the inspector and see if there is some logic present in a supervisor.

As far as the fence goes....I've raised livestock and seen kids in action, if there's a gap in the fence, it's the first thing they head for and BAM they're gone. Happens every time. I can understand the need for a continuous fence....a 2' gap kinda makes it pointless to have a fence.

As far as the hearing and all that rigamarole, if you've already had your inspection, just put it up and feign ignorance. It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.