View Single Post
gkids09 05:10 PM 06-06-2011
No, we have a dining room that has CHILD sized tables and chairs...We use the table in this room for school age kids to do homework, but they fit at the child sized tables just fine...So I am definitely thinking about taking it out. We tried a train table before, and they had NO interest in it other than trying to climb on top of it and jump all over it. NOT good.

My dh has a friend who is VERY good with building things, and has told me he is going to build me another child sized table for that room, but he told me that almost a year ago!! The table is a formica table that was my great grandparents'. I hate to get rid of it since it was theirs, but I don't really like it either. ha!

I am not sure how big the room is...I am NOT good at estimating measurements. Maybe like 30' by 20' or something close to that?? That's not counting the couple of walls that come out. One wall has cubbies and coat hooks on it too, so pretty much unusable except for storing their things.

I have two bulletin boards, plus a parent board. The parent board HAS to stay per licensing, but the other two can be moved/REmoved if needed.