View Single Post
Growing1atime 07:37 AM 10-03-2011
Originally Posted by Growing1atime:
I have one child that comes overnight. He is 5 years old now. He is dropped off at 7:30pm, His mom works till 2am, then goes home and sleeps. She picks him up at 10am the next day. This is only 2 nights a week. It is really easy care to provide. He comes right at bed time, I ask that he is already in pj's and feed. I put him to bed when my kids go to bed (8pm). He gets up, has breakfast and before I know it his mom is here to get him. She has never been late.

I think this service is very valuable for people that don't have family close by and have to work at night.

In fact, I would only do this kind of care if I could. But right now I don't have the sleeping space. I would think that it would take sometime to build a clientele, but once your name got out there to people that work graveyard shifts you would be full.
Good luck!
Oh, and I charge my normal daily rate. I would find out what daycare is costing in your area and charge that rate. Even though they are asleep you are still responsible for them.