View Single Post
Abigail 08:53 PM 11-10-2010
I'm not sure if I want to put a label on any of my books, but I would only keep out two books per child (that is the recommended amount) and have all the rest put on a book shelf in another room where they don't have access. I then have separate shelves (or partial, until I get more!) for hard cover, paperback, and boardbooks.

I don't have many paperback books, so I'm considering putting them in alphabetical order for storage on the book shelf and randomly selecting which books I take out each week. I have not gotten around to typing up a list of books as I'm finding more books to add to the collection.

We read about all seasons and holidays and events at any given time, but if it were a special day or event approaching, I would make sure to know the title and just find it alphabetically on the shelf for that day. I had started typing a list to bring it to the store when I buy more books, but I guess I don't care if I have multiples of the same book. I will just have to type up a LONG list right before I open my daycare so I'm not buying so many books. LOL