Thread: Daycare Death
View Single Post
Nickel 08:46 PM 07-20-2012
omg, how could they let that happen? I mean, how do you not realize one of your dck is missing. I worked at a cdc and we had to count them periodically throughout the day even if we never left the room. and then we had to count them before we left the room, when we got where we were going, before we left where we were and after we got back. Either this staff was grossly under staffed or grossly uneducated. There is no excuse. The grandmother is a better woman than I. I would want more than just answers.

On another note, there have been ads running here nonstop all summer about preventing car deaths. I'm only four hours from Dallas and temps have been averaging 105-108 since May. So there is a huge media campaign along the lines of CHECK THE BACKSEATS. I am always so paranoid that I ALWAYS put my back in the back now so I physically have to turn around and look to get it. And when my husband takes the girls somewhere, I'm calling him or texting him to make sure he doesn't forget them in the car.

Someone should have physically done a walk through and checked every single Freaking seat before they closed the door. And shame on his teacher for not realizing one of her students was missing. It makes me glad I chose not to enroll my daughter into a daycare and to become a home provider. All I can say is wow. I'll be praying for the family.