View Single Post
nannyde 05:24 AM 07-09-2011
Originally Posted by TBird:
Oh gosh...

This sounds so harsh but no Part Timers...EVER unless they're temporary and know they're getting the BOOT as soon as some full timers come along. I learned that one the hard way.

Your assistant has too many kids (and I don't mean that in a bad way...I have three kids myself and thank the good Lord they don't count in my numbers).

All I can say is make friends with EVERYBODY...hang out at the deli, the park, your kids' school, the library...people like to "know" who their daycare provider is and see you in action. Always carry cards & flyers and put your kids to work too...my 7 year old has probably handed out more cards than I have. I actually asked the nearby deli owner to put my cards and flyers in the deli and HE wound up calling me to sign up his nephew AND his little girl will be starting with me in September. And he gives us FREE pizza & wings whenever we want it. MAKE FRIENDS WITH EVERYBODY!!!

Good luck Sweetie and keep us posted...it'll get better!!!
Free wings???????????

I'm not a jealous person but I'm sitting here green with envy over free wings. I wish my day care parents would bring me free wings.

I love me some of those. The hot spicy ones with blue cheese dressing.