View Single Post
Unregistered 07:49 AM 09-29-2009
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
"People need to mind there business. If she is not bothering you, then why are you worried. Let that woman make her money. If she was abusing or neglecting the children, nobody would have anything to say. That's what is wrong with the world today, people report the wrong things."

First of all, get yourself a spellchecker.....it's THEIR not THERE. Further, unlicensed daycare cast a pall upon all the good care providers out there that follow the law. What's wrong with the world is people like you that think only certain laws and statutes are important. Operating an unlicensed day care is the equivalent of operating a restaurant without the proper safety and cleanliness guidelines. If the woman wants to "make her money" then let her comply with the same statutes and laws that licensed day care facilities must abide by.
You need to not be so critical! Too many laws, do not equal democracy! It equals the government running our so called free lives. If we as parents find someone that we trust, and have known for a long time, and know that the home is clean, and that our kids will be fed well and taken care of well, then we should be able to decide who watches our children. A stuffy ol' daycare with allot of kids running around with snotty noses, is not what I call clean! If you want everyone to bring their kids to a licensed daycare, then the prices need to drop. Because, if I had the option of a close friend or family watching my kids for less money. You know, that I will take my kids to the friend or family. And that should be up to the parent!