Thread: Grandpa, Again
View Single Post
melissa ann 04:09 AM 12-16-2010
Okay, so I don't actually have the g-son he adopted I still have 2 other g-kids. The g-son goes to the preschool across the street from me and sometimes drops off/picks up the other 2kids to me. He also pays me for them and what he pays me gets taken out of his rent with his daughter (the mom of kids I watch) anyway, she's been working mon-fri so he's been paying close to $200/week for the kids where before the kids were only here 3 days and paying a little over $100. He was complaining to me that since the kids are here everyday, it comes to over $700/month and his rent is $500 that he keeps coming up short at the end of the month and that he's getting ripped off. he said it was nothing against me but he's getting annoyed.
And this is my problem, how? He's such a complainer. Always complaining about mom's current b-friend (father of her youngest) people on food stamps (he gets subsidy for childcare) but whatever.
His ex is up from a different state and he's upset about that. She picked up the kidsfrom me yesterday but she won't get to see the one g-pa adopted because he can't stand her. How sad for the child involved.