View Single Post
DragonTears 07:29 AM 09-09-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
This line in your post hits home with a guy like me: "The 401K money ran out and I sold my Harley". That's gotta hurt.
Yes, trust me, I cried HARD the day I sold my bike That was the hardest thing I have done.

And thank you all for the compliments on my daycare room. I tried very hard to get it set up. Parents (and kids) absolutely love it when they see it. All parents have shown up with the children and they were easily enthralled with everything.

I don't get much of an opportunity to get out, though I may have to see about trying to attract attention at the local parks (all this local rain we are suddenly getting after our drought of a summer is causing issues). No open houses or plays or anything of that nature at the schools yet. I am waiting though...

I may try to do some of the gift baskets ad perhaps drop them off at local businesses with biz cards etc. Hopefully that will gain some attention, but I have to wait until I have miracle funds to buy stuff for inside lol!

I do have a sign in my front yard (for now, at least until neighbors start complaining to the HOA) and have signs to put up on light poles but haven't got those up yet.

At least for now, I do have one child starting next week part time, then full time after that. I need at least 2 more to be 'ok' though.... Just trying to hold out as long as I can!