View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 01:51 PM 06-14-2011
Lucky you!! I'm jealous. I've had my eye on a Toyota Sienna for a while and had a budget of $24,000 max for a used van from a dealership. I've been looking at 2008's for around $22,000 with 30-50,000 miles when this deal for a 2011 with less than 15,000 miles for $23,000 came up . I thought "That's too good to be true", it is. We can't get financing. Just talked to DH and it turns out that the application we filled out WAS for the credit union. I was confused ... okay so I didn't really pay attention, he just said "fill this out" and sent me a link lol. He's still waiting for a call back from the bank.

I'm worried someone will swoop on it. It has all the bells and whistles for just around the same price of an older, simpler model. This one has heated window wash sprayers and a reverse camera for crying out loud lol. If I can get my hands on this loan I'm willing to buy the van sight unseen (it has a clean vin number, no accidents). So it makes sense why the guy at the dealership is trying to get us approved at the dealership. Easy sale for him .