View Single Post
ColorfulSunburst 01:32 PM 02-11-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Really?? You sound like you have it all figured out and that you are able to judge as a result of your vast wisdom. It may come as a surprise to you, with such insight as you have, to find out that people are different. Dont you dare judge a parent, with your sanctimonious diatribe, who struggles to get their kid to sleep at night when they nap. I myself could not handle a nap after the age of 2 and still sleep at night. My first daughter stopped napping at 2 and a half and if she inadvertently dozed off in the car, we were lucky to get her to fall asleep before 11pm. Of course, according to your wisdom, that is a result of our poor parenting.

Grow up please and stop acting like you know it all. You dont seem to have the foggiest idea of the nuances involved here. Make your opinion but keep your judgments to yourself!
calm down.
Parents have no any rights to change any daycare schedule. If a child can not be in the schedule he has to leave the daycare but not trying to change the schedule.
ex.: I like to sleep in the morning till 11am but my boss has no wishes change my work schedule so i have to wake up at 6am or retire.