View Single Post
Jewels 10:13 AM 08-25-2010
At 21 months I would also think he pulled the blanket up himself, And they probably layed him down because of the fever, Now he was probably crying alot from the sunscreen in his eyes............a few weeks ago my 18 month old, we were outside, and she fell and started crying, And then she was rubbing her eyes, and then she just kept screaming and crying and crying, I was trying to soothe her and hold her, And her eyes were so red, and she kept rubbing them, I thought she was not feeling good, and was exhausted, she was so tired I could just see it in her eyes, I called her mom, it was near the end of the day, and told her she was just crying and crying, The dad got there a little early, But by then she had calmed down, but her eyes were still red, And then all of the sudden it just dawned on me, and I was like "oh god, she rubbed sunscreen in her eyes" It was just something I never thought of, But when she cried from falling and then rubbed her eyes, the sunscreen got wet and rubbed right into them, Its was like an hour before I figured it out, I honestly thought she was exhausted. It was the first time I'd had that happen, so i never thought about it. So maybe they thought his eyes were so red, from being really tired and not feeling well.
I also agree you have to communicate your concerns, or ask questions, Your his mom and if you have questions dont feel bad for asking them.