View Single Post
Unregistered 07:44 AM 09-29-2009
Some people cannot afford a licensed daycare. And most parents are not going to leave their kids with someone they do not know. So most likely the daycare provider is trusted and is known by the parent very well. I think people need to mind their own business too! Obviously, if you are be this nosey, maybe you need to get a job, or possible another job to keep you busier. Not everyone appeciates the licensed daycare setting! Not everyone can afford the licensed daycare setting. I was babysat by a wonderful older lady with other kids, she was a grandma, and great great role model. I ran in the green grass, climbed the apple trees, ran through the corn stalks, played with the rabbits they were raising, and ate fresh eggs, great homemade food! That was in the 70's. But, I think we need to get back to the basics. Everything in life should not be controlled by the government. Life was so much simpler when I was a little girl. I would rather my kids be able to be running outside playing with frogs, chasing butterflies and eating homemade food, then stuck in a daycare with the same routine everyday, and eating mac and chees, hotdogs, etc. Yes, I know that daycare teaches them allot of things for school, but non-licensed daycares can teach these things too!