View Single Post
Abigail 03:42 PM 12-28-2010
Wipes are commonly asked to be given. Do you have your daycare kids using community wipes (wipes all shared) or do you buy the wipes? I will supply my own wipes for all the children, it's just included in the weekly rates. If not, you could either have each parent with a child in diapers provide their own wipes that will only be used on their child and you let them know a few days ahead of time when you're getting low so they can bring more in. OR you can have parents bring in wipes once a month and let them know they become community wipes and you'll go through one box at a time. I have a wipes preference and that is why I would rather charge a little more and provide them myself. If they choose to use a certain brand then they can bring it in and I will only use them on their child and let them know when they get low. Toilet paper should automatically be included in your weekly rate. You could always have a "helping hands" board or something and have tissues or toilet paper on the board and see if anyone brings it in but I wouldn't require it.