View Single Post
Unregistered 08:11 AM 02-06-2011
hello all
I have a daycare and today i went to see a tax person specialized in daycare taxes, after i gave her all my paper she charged me $250 for a deposit on the work to be done ( i was aware that the whole cost would be between 400 and $500) after coming home i got a message from her telling me that after taking a better look at my last year return and the fact that I have a property out of state and also there is a carry over loss from a property that was bought and sold about 5 years ago, my cost would be more likely around $800 and she wants me to give her another $150 for the deposit. A friend of mine is telling me that there is no way I should pay that much, that he has a LLC + a sole proprietor was also salaried for another company part of last year, cashed some of his 401K, has his minor son tax prepared as well + has 3 houses and only payed $610, and his taxes are much much more complicated than mine.

How much do you pay for you tax preparation, Please help, should I go on and pay or back out while it is still possible!