View Single Post
Chickenhauler 08:28 PM 06-14-2009
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Mom/nurse/tax payer ,
Did you ever think that she gets assistance from the gov (I am assuming this is what you mean by Welfare) Because she just doesn't make enough,even with her daycare income?
I know someone who is a LISCENCED registerd daycare and very qualified,but because she is a signle mom and has a house payment,car,payment,insurance,etc..etc..etc..etc.. she still qualifies for assistance in some form or another ? I know becuase I used this person before and She has a tx id number .
IF I ever get the daycare I am dreaming of having one day, whether it is liscenced or not, I know I will pay my taxes because I believe in obeying the law. Don't judge everyone because there might be a few out there who might not be paying taxes,etc..
A Tax ID number does not mean someone is getting assistance payments, it means they are a business (either operating as a corp or sole proprietorship).

Tax ID numbers are issued to business's, not welfare recipients.

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I'll tell what makes it my business.....i have to pay taxes on my earnings. This daycare providers income is hers!!!!!!!!!! She drives a new car (a charger). I guess it pays well. That along with all the welfare she qualifies for because her income is not reported.....yeah, it makes me mad as hell!!!!!!!!!!
Psst-I'm going to let you in on a little secret that some here will maybe flame me on (flame suit zipped up tight) IN HOME DAYCARES PAY LITTLE TO NO TAXES.

There, it's out in the open.

EVERYTHING is a tax write off-utilities, heat, water, power, garbage, mileage on the car, repairs and maintenance on the home, toys, apparatus, PETS, cleaning supplies, food, furniture, even the lawn mower and any repairs/supplies needed to run it.

Self employed persons only pay taxes on the PROFIT, not the GROSS REVENUE. Tally up the reciepts and subtract the expenses and VOILA, you're suddenly below the poverty level, and no tax is due.

Those who are self employed running a small business out of their home don't pay diddly squat for taxes. You'd be appalled if I showed you our taxes once.