View Single Post
Unregistered 11:32 AM 02-13-2009
In case someone else finds this post looking for help like I did, here is what I am writing to my soon-to-be-ex daycare. She's an in-home daycare and her whole family is involved a lot of the time. I hope to be able to still keep her as a backup when the one we're moving to is closed - we had to move to help with our commutes and our second baby. We may come back to her if she's open when the 2nd baby gets older so I tried to leave the door open if she's OK with it. I bought her a Willow Tree figurine and put $100 in the Thank You card as a going away tip of sorts. We have tipped her $50 each Christmas which I always worried wasn't enough since she bought DS a very nice gift each Christmas and each birthday as well as a small birthday party for each kid on their special days.

Dear DC -
Please accept our thanks for everything you have done for DS during the last two years. We know he will miss you immensely - you have treated him like family and he has loved being here in your home. We hope to still be able to have DS come by occasionally if your space permits. Please feel free to use us as a reference, we have been very happy in our time with you.
Signed Us
Our ph #

Good luck with your own letter .