Thread: FAQ Section
View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:12 AM 05-17-2017
I don't have a FAQ section for general info but I do have one on my Wait list page. It describes how the wait list works and addresses common FAQ's about wait lists. (big shout out to Amy's Kids! )

I think most of the suggestions everyone listed in previous posts is info that pretty much makes up my website in general so all the answers to those questions are answered within my site already.

For example, someone mentioned questions about food and what types of foods you offer etc and I have a whole page about meals and snacks on my site. Some one mentioned cloth diapers or having to pay when absent....I have an entire page/section devoted to care of infants, services I offer and payments (how they're set up, collected and enforced) so maybe I'm missing something but I don't see a need for a FAQ's section.

I think if I had one, most prospective clients would go straight to the FAQ section and just read that and not even bother with the rest of my site. I guess I see a FAQ section sort of like Cliff Notes.