Thread: Baby Gate
View Single Post
Michael 05:14 PM 06-22-2010
Originally Posted by Iowa daycare:
how do you post pics on here? I am trying to figure out how to add my picture to here!! THe brand is Dream baby from Walmart.com- they are expensive, but well worth every penny!! They have a door that you pull up on, and it slams/latches behind you. I will keep trying!!
How to Place Pictures in your Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone would like to post their picture in your reply it is pretty easy if your pictures are already on the web or on your computer. There are two ways to do this. Either use an existing internet address (URL) of an image OR by upload an image from your computer to our servers as an attachment. on on your computer

Post an image from and existing URL web address (the gate pictures above):

1) First find the picture on the webpage and right click your mouse over it. Click on "Properties" at the bottom of the dropdown window.
2) Copy the entire address (URL) of the picture. It will look like this: https://www.daycare.com/premiumpages/00138466/6.jpg
3) In your reply to this post you will see an icon that looks like a mountain.
Click on it and post the address that you copied for your picture.
Attached Thumbnails

The Second way is to upload a picture as an attachment:

1) After writing your post look below your comment area and you will see a button called Manage Attachments.
2) Click on the button and you will see 4 areas to upload load files.
3) Once you choose the image from your computer, click on the "Upload Image button".
4) Once the image is uploaded you will see the image name under "Current Attachments"
5) Click on the Close Window button and the bottom and post your image. I will include one at the bottom: