View Single Post
sillygoose16 09:37 PM 12-05-2011
Ok, so after reading all of these posts and looking up our states toiling policies (NJ) I agree that the soiled clothing should go into a bag and sent home for parents to clean.

But, today when picking up my child at 5:30 PM. I dropped her off at 8:00 AM. She had peed pants on and I was given a bag of soiled clothing. Ok so not a problem, accidents happen. I get home and we head straight for the potty to clean up and get a bath. I then notice my daughter is not wearing underwear. The note on the bag says that she had the accident at 10 AM. I'm pretty upset here. I think they should have called me to tell me she was out of supplies (pullups and/or undies) I always send them in when they tell me she needs them. And, I know she had a spare pare of undies in her book bag. I think it's disgusting to have to pick her up like that. The staff are not allowed to follow my almost 4 year old into the bathroom or help her wipe. I understand that. But, why didn't they contact me and say "by the way, sarah is out of such and such, can you possibly bring some by on your lunch hour" Her day care is well aware of the fact that I work 10 mins. away. It's 12:34 AM here and I've been worried sick about this because I know I'm going to go there tomorrow upset and wanting an answer.

Am I wrong to even think that i should have been notified? Should I keep sending her to school wearing a pullup? She was doing great the past couple of months and in the past week has had 4 accidents at school? I'm so lost