View Single Post
Sumshine 01:52 PM 01-31-2017
SA DCG is not scheduled to be with me on Tuesdays ever. I told DCM with 48 hours advance notice or approval I can possibly take her on Tuesdays if she ever needs it.

Lately DCG has been getting off the bus at my house and coming to me with no notice. DCM texts me running late will come get her. How would she know to take the bus to me as DCM usually picks up DCG at school? She knows and is not giving me a chance to prepare for her. I never have a snack ready for her on Tuesdays and then DCG gets mad she has to get no snack as I have nothing prepared.

Today it was very sunny out after nap so we rushed our snack and went out for a walk. DCG is not scheduled.

Text from DCM at 3:27 (bus comes at 3:30) "Running late will be there shortly please DCG just wait for me inside"
Me: "We are out for a walk. I don't know if I will be back in time for her as no one gave me notice that she would be here."
DCM: "Well is your door unlocked?"
Me: "No. Nor can she be in my home if I am not present. Again, I apologize, but I am not expecting her as you did not give me proper notice to be ready for her."
DCM: "Well I wasn't expecting to get pulled over but that happened"
Me: *Igores text*

We get home about 5 minutes and they are both in my driveway I refuse to make eye contact and I just go inside and get the other daycare kids undressed. DCM proceeds to try to say something to me and I say "We will see you tomorrow morning when you're scheduled" and shut my door.

I am not trying to be harsh but I am very frustrated as this is becomig a reoccurring issue and I am not appreciating her attitude towards me when I have no notice whatsoever to be prepared for DCG.

I want to write out a formal letter to her explaining that I need 48-hour notice to care for her on an unscheduled day and I will not unlock my doors to DCG without proper notice. I am pretty flexible but when you give me literally 3 minute notice what am I supposed to do?