View Single Post
Mike 07:17 PM 01-31-2017
Originally Posted by Sumshine:
I think if I do a huge fee that she will be mad. I could care less of she chooses to end care at this point but I live in a small town and just got started and I don't know anyone here and she knows a lot of people so I don't want her "trashing" me because shes upset and I'm making things worse for her in her eyes.

I think solution of her either A- coming every Tuesday but she has to show up or I won't do it because shes wasting my resources or B- picking her up from school unless a Tuesday is scheduled with proper notice.

I don't think she likes either of those ideas but those are her options. I think she is going to ignore the situation and not give me an answer. If DCG rides bus next Tuesday I'll terminate care immediately and explain she did not respect my decision to have her picked up from school or change her paperwork/contract for M-F care.
Main thing is to decide how you want to do it, like your 2 options, and put your foot down. It is your business. A small town is tricky, but if she does try to trash you, some people may see the situation from your side and see how professional you are. It's good to have everyone like us, but not if it stops us from being the one in charge of OUR business.