View Single Post
Sumshine 02:56 PM 02-01-2017
Originally Posted by Denali:
You told her to come in to get the notice. There is no her court or your court, it's your ball and if she wants to play she listens to you. Stop letting her have all the power. She has no power other then choosing to listen to you or not.

She listens and gets her two weeks - she doesn't listen and she gets to be a brat and gets her two weeks?

That makes no sense...

You laid down your line off "come inside and get your notice." And she responded by specifically NOT doing what you told her to do. She's not listening to you and will not because then she has to give up her power of being the one in charge between you two.

It's hard. And lame. I hate termination. I've had to do it so many times within the last 4 months it's appalling. But I'm not a doormat, this is my business, I don't have to do favors to people who are rude/disrespectful to me. Their problems are not mine, their behavior is not my fault.

And it's the same for you. Why do you let her treat you so bad? You don't have to let her treat you like this. You have the power and the right to go "nope." At anytime without feeling bad at all. Do you think she will be thankful for you letting her walk all over you? For letting her treat you like how she's treating you? No, she'll want another mile.

You are worth more then how this lady has treated you. You are awesome. Please see that.
You are so right. I just wish this didn't have to be more difficult then it already has gotten! I am so over it! All of it!