View Single Post
Unregistered 11:49 PM 08-23-2011
I understand you'd like to solve the cars going in out of the neighborhood, but in reality, it shouldn't be a problem if they've done everything that is legal. Remember, as the economy shifts downward, more people might need to work from home, I think letting everyone have that option (rather than not) helps everyone in the long run. Who knows, maybe you'll be next to loose your income and might need to figure out a way to work, even if it might be from home. It's a small home daycare and they won't be able to get a facility license. A woman can naturally have 12 children or more either by birthing them herself. A couple could easily do foster childcare in a home. I think there is over 7000 children without a home in WA state and the numbers are probably climbing with the economy going south. Just remember most families take 3 or 4 day weekend holidays, kids do get sick and who really knows if she will take care of 12 kids (she will need to get them first and then keep them as clients). If she has 12 child ratio and has 5 kids of her own, then your ONLY talking about her maybe taking care of 7 or less children that aren't her own and sometimes they can be 3 from one family and 2 from another so as you see, the number of car ration just came down tremendously by doing first grade math. Thanks for your time....