View Single Post
Kaddidle Care 04:27 AM 02-06-2013
Put your size 9 where the sun don't shine on your husband! (just kidding!)

This disrespect can and will trickle down to your children and if something doesn't change now you can expect it from all 3 in the future. If this disrespect continues, I fear for your marriage.

MarinaVanessa's post is excellent and if you can sit down with him calmly and speak like she did in her 2nd & 3rd paragraphs then more power to you.

You seem uber focused on your business and it is clear that you are good at it because you are seeing a great profit. Your hubby may be feeling a bit down and small and he may see your business as a home invasion.

He has to realize that he cannot support a family of 4 on $25-26,000.00 per year. That is poverty level and is a great salary for someone starting out but not for someone with a family.

On a side note - my husband and I earned a combined income of $25,000.00 back in 1985 when we were in our early 20's.

Marriage is give and take and if he can support you with your business, you can support him while he learns a trade so that he can pull in a better salary.

Marriage isn't easy and it isn't always hearts and stars in your eyes. It takes work on both sides. My best wishes to you both.