View Single Post
Josiegirl 03:00 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I only do interviews during daycare hours as well.

I give the times I am willing to interview and the parents can choose what time works for them.

I have safety rules in play so that part isn't an issue for me but I refuse to devote my time outside of work to work.
I wish I could be you. Every single time I'm spending hours on a weekend doing something related to dc, I'm thinking 'how in heck does BC do it?' Lol AND with so many more dcks than I have! I must be disorganized or have never been able to train these kiddos or something.....
Anyways, I used to meet during dc hours when my family still lived here. Now I meet after hours because I have so much free time(as in no family to take care of), feel less stressed trying to answer questions, show them around and explain things, and all that jazz. And if they ask, I am right up front and tell them. If they choose to stay a few extra minutes their first days here, then that's fine too. I remember parents in the past who ended up staying for hours, joined in our activities, oooh I didn't like that but never really knew how to kick 'em out.