View Single Post
Unregistered 09:56 AM 08-31-2012
Anyone who believes the number one killer in WWI is safe in any measure is not very well educated about chemicals. Anything with "chloro" in the name is not safe in any use. Chances are it is also in your laundry soap, dish soap, automatic dishwasher detergent and many of the other cleaners in your house. I am a Melaleuca customer and they have safe products for every cleaning job. They work better, too. They have a disinfectant that is as powerful as anything on the market, comes in a concentrated form and is a cost friendly. The product is called Sol-U-Guard. It also uses Thyme, but has a unique oil in it called melaleuca oil. Many of you may know it as tea tree oil. It also has a anti bacterial effect.

On the bottle it reads: Kills 99.999% of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus in 1 minute. Kills 99.9% of Enterobacter aerogenes in 30 seconds. Disinfects against Slmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus pyogenes, MRSA, Influenza A, Poliovirus type 1, Rhinovirus type 37, and Roavirus in 10 minutes. Disinfects againt Influenza A virus(swine) in 1 minute.

EPA reg. no. 66251-2, EPA Est. No. 66251-ID-003, or 66251-ID-001, or 66251-TN-001

Also I would like to add that cancers in children is on the rise and is in line with the increased uses of toxic chemicals in daycares and homes. Do the research and check the numbers. Dont just say it isnt true. I have decided to be a stay at home dad, to protect my children. Since they have been staying at home with me and we have converted our home to all natural and non toxic cleaners our kids are almost never sick. I myself never get sick any more. Lysol has also been linked to ADD as well as asthma. One child went into a semi comatose state everytime it was used around him. Here is a staggering number. Since WWI the rate of cancer has risen from 1 in 50 to 1 in 2 people today being diagnosed. 1.5 million people are poisoned by home cleaning products each year. MOST are children. These products KILL germs and everything else that comes in direct contact with them. They dont save people from anything. germs are natural and our bodies fight the infection off naturally. With chemicals toxifying our bodies, it is actually harder for our bodies to fight off the infections and heal. Chlorine had to be put somewhere and they decided it was a good idea to put it in water to kill bacteria. And if it is a small enough amount, yes our bodies can flush it out over time. However, constant ingestion and exposure doesn't allow a flushing out to happen. IN FACT many hospitals, nursing homes, schools, and daycares across the country have stopped using chlorine bleach. It causes sickness through the fumes. Look at the label! Look at the precautions. DO NOT breath vapors. Not possible without a respirator or oxygen tank. Do NOT get in contact with skin. Not possible if you touch any surface, rag, sponge with it on it or without using gloves as you touch the cap or jug. The vapors are the worst part and almost impossible to avoid. They cause problems for the lungs and eyes. Just say NO to chlorine, phosphates, and any other harmful chemicals. It sounds like the regulators are just LAZY to me. Be Well my friends.