View Single Post
daycare 10:34 AM 05-16-2011
DCG just got picked up 45 min after the call was placed. I have a one hour rule, that all kids must be picked up within one hour after call was placed for pick up or a fee of $1.00 per min will be charged after the one hour mark.

I told DCM that I am a well daycare and I do not care for sick children. I also told her that I was not happy with her decision to send her child to DC sick instead of leaving her home. I did make her feel guilty, but she should. I then told her that she will have to find alternate care as i was no longer going to be put in this position.

She got really upset and started crying. Then my back bone broke....lol She said she was so sorry and didnt realize the position she put me in as well as the rest of the kids. She claimed to be overly exhausetd from caring for two sick kids all weekend while dad was out of town.

I then said I understood, but it's part of rasing kids right. I then decided that I would give her one final warning. I told her should her child be sent to DC ill again that I would term on the spot. I printed out the illness policy and told her that when she comes back on wednesday that she needs to bring it back signed saying that she has read the policy again and will comply with all of the rules in the policy.

She hugged me and then left. ugh.........

Did i jst dig myself into a hole?