View Single Post
MamaBear 10:21 AM 04-27-2011
I have a 3 yr old DCG that acts SO bad when her mom picks her up. I've had other kids that have done this in the past too. During the day she is so good and listens pretty well. But the moment her mom picks up she turns into this devil child.

She runs around like crazy and touches everything she isn't allowed to touch. Today she was running around making this awful whining sound and was yanking on my miniblinds (a big no-no and she knows this), smacked another girls face and threw toys around! When she hit the other DCG I said "Oh noooo ...that was not nice" and her mom just acted like it was no big deal as she quickly tried to get her out. Everytime the mom reached for her she would cry & run away. Then she picked up my sons little laptop toy and was trying to take it home with her. I KNOW the mom saw it in her hands. I said "Uh Oh - lets leave that here" and she kept trying to run out with it. Her mom asked her to put it back so guess what she does... She runs in and THROWS it across my livingroom with a big smash!!! What the frig?!?! The mom apologized and left running.

NORMALLY I always have her ready and basically just push her out the door with the mom so thats not an issue. I always have her shoes on and shes ready to go... but days like this when I wasnt prepared, she ALWAYS does this! Its so freakin annoying! And the mom is sooooo scared to discipline her. I hate it.

I dont get why as soon as she sees her mom she has to act so bad and touch and do everything she would NEVER do during the day when its just her and I and the other kids! Does she feel like with her mom there she can get away with everything? Does she forget that she has to come back again tomorrow withouth mom?? Sheesh!

I guess all I can do is have her ready for pick up every day so I dont have to deal with it. But what else could I do? Its so annoying!