View Single Post
Unregistered 07:50 PM 09-20-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I probably do know how long it takes to clean a daycare since I have to clean my house also? My son has just as many toys that need to be cleaned, I have dishes and everything else...maybe a little extra time for the extra few dishes (his daycare is small, only 3-4 kids on anyday).

and why are you telling me to examine my bedtime ritual, if I mentioned nothing of it? It's not the bedtime ritual, its the extra long nap he has. I find it funny all the parents are complaining? my son has a good bedtime ritual that we do every night. dinner, play time, 1 show, a bath, 2 books, and then he gets tucked in. A 3-4 hour nap when he should only be sleeping 1-2 at the most would obviously have a huge inpact on when he's going to actually fall asleep! can you take a 4 hour name in the middle of the day and fall asleep ontime? i can't!

and you're telling me you put in a longer day than me also? that's funny cause I don't think I mentioned my hours here? I'm not going to argue about who puts a longer day in...that's just petty. As my post stated I said, why can't it be acknowledge that both providers and parents have tough jobs and be left at that? buy you appreantly needed to prove your job is tougher!

But then again...I'm sure you assume I'm one of those parents that just want my kid to go to bed at 5pm when we walk in the door so I don't have to deal wit him right? Since that's what all you providers think about parents...I forgot

Lastly...I never said my child shouldn't nap. He obviously does need a nap at 2 years old. A nap of 1-2 hours is perfect. Not 3-4.
It is funny that you mention that "all you providers" think this way about parents! Sounds too me like you are the one being judgemental about all of us providers!!! You have not heard all of our opinions nor did anyone say anything about "all parents" wanting to to put their children to bed at 5pm. If you don't like your provider you can find a new one. I just feel bad for whoever it is since you seem to have quite a bit of anger towards providers in general. Good luck with that!